CALL 65 6545 3488
- 2.5 – 3.0 tonnes capacity
- Diesel or LPG Engine
- Ideal for Stacking
The Linde hydrostatic drive train creates it´s high efficiency and low service cost level by making critical components like clutches obsolete. The generative braking behavior of the truck through it´s hydraulic system reduces the use of the trucks brakes lowering the parts wearing caused by mechanical brakes.
- Advanced engine technology
- Minimum energy consumption and maximum productivity
- Responsive, smooth and precise driving
- No clutch or drum brakes
- Sealed and maintenance free components
- Accurate, safe load handing
- Effortless fingertip control of all mast functions
- Various storage compartments
- Hydraulic control levers integrated in armrest
- Standard central mini lever
- Quick change of forward/reverse direction without changing feet position
- Fatigue-free working
- Spacious operator compartment
- Cutting edge Step IIIB engine
- Small diameter steering wheel
- Adjustable steering column
The unique Linde hydrostatic drive system makes the maximum transition of power and torque output from the engine to the drive wheels turn the truck into the most efficient machine for harsh and difficult working environments.
Safe and accurate load handling, as well as a decelerating drive system provide a perfect truck and load control for the operator. Further more the hydrostatic drive line provides an implemented anti roll back function on slopes, even when the engine is switched of.
The spacious cabin reflects the dedication of Linde trucks towards it´s operator. The ergonomic design includes the well known Linde twin pedal, as well as the unique Linde Load Control system to ensure a minimum fatigue and health impact to the operator.
The German developed and manufactured hydrostatic drive system and all main components are specified for a life time 15.000 operating hours. During this time all hydrostatic components are service and maintenance free.