FORKLIFT HIRE – A SERIES
ELECTRIC TURRET TRUCK HIRE
CALL 65 6545 3488
- Forklift hire from 1 day up to 5 years
- 1.0 – 1.35 tonnes capacity
- Electric Motor
- Ideal for Storage
The A Series 5022 Man-down Electric Turret Truck uses a side-seated configuration which allows the truck operator to have excellent vision during both forward and reverse traction of the truck. This driving position also allows the operator to park the truck in an aisle, and exit the cab safely. The cabin is also equipped with different storage compartment options to suit individual customer requirements. The Linde system control (LSC) represents a significant advance in the smart control of Man down VNA trucks.
- Standard and triplex mast options are available up to 1350kg capacity
- The slim mast design gives excellent vision
- A rigid, strong mast design helps reduce mast sway
- High performance AC drive and Lift motors are fitted as standard
- Optional motor sizes allow performance to be matched to requirements
- The modular system allows batteries from 465 to 1240Ah to be fitted
- Optional positioning systems are available helping to give high throughputs
- Easier pallet handling at height through camera system
- Different lift and drive motors, chassis, masts, batteries, cabins, etc
- The high contrasting LCD display gives excellent driver information
- Fatigue free working due to ergonomic positioned multifunction joystick
- Efficient battery change with truck battery rollers and static battery stands
- Simple ergonomic controls allow precise and accurate function control
- Reducing driver fatigue and increasing truck throughput
- Safe driving with camera
- Unique modular designed truck
The A Series 5022 Man-down Electric Turret Truck is designed for low energy consumption and also returns energy to the battery during braking and mast lowering. Intuitive use of the control panels enables throughput of goods to be increased without removing the hands. The operator can check the truck’s status via the multifunctional display.
The new Linde A Series Man Down range embodies modern, functional styling to provide an environment in which the operator can work in complete comfort and safety. This is a versatile VNA system truck designed for high density storage and retrieval of unit loads in very narrow aisles.
Linde has employed ergonomic design by including spacious cab, comfort-class seat and intuitive layout of all controls. The operator’s working environment creates a perfect interface between operator and truck to ensure optimum performance.
The truck’s technical potential is continuously monitored by the smart electronics of Linde System Control (LSC) to deliver optimum simultaneous lift and travel speeds relative to lift height and load weight. An individual truck specification can be tailored to match your application precisely, ensuring productivity is maximized at all times.
By combining its vast experience in very narrow aisle applications and the latest technology available, Linde has ensured the new A range is a high quality product with exceptional product life. CAN bus diagnostics enable rapid fault finding and repair, helping to achieve exceptional levels of truck uptime.