FORKLIFT HIRE – SERIES 388
ELECTRIC FORKLIFT HIRE
CALL 65 6545 3488
- Forklift hire from 1 day up to 5 years
- 3.5 – 5.0 tonnes capacity
- Electric Motor
- Ideal for Stacking
You won’t find this combination of features elsewhere when looking for a forklift solution: Twin-drive design with high performance Linde AC technology, optimum energy efficiency, maintenance-free oil-bath vane brake, automatic parking brake and electronic components housed in a sealed unit for complete protection. The Series 388 also makes minimal physical demands on the operator, has a compact, ergonomically designed steering wheel and Linde oscillating axle for outstanding manoeuvrability.
- Seamless, rapid reversing without repositioning the feet
- Small tactile joystick integrated into adjustable armrest
- Precise and effortless fingertip control of all mast functions
- Safe and highly efficient load handling
- Two powerful AC drive motors integrated in the front axle
- Seamless acceleration and variable torque characteristics
- Extremely quiet in operation
- Ergonomic design for efficient,fatigue-free working
- Spacious operator’s compartment with generous floor plate area
- Cushioned comfort – mast and drive axle are isolated from the chassis and cab
- Record of battery usage
- A unique resilient suspension system that absorbs shocks, vibrations and noise
- Top mounted tilt cylinders for seamless load control and stability
- Excellent view of load and surroundings
- Short pedal travel
- Increased throughput and performance
- Nominal capacity retained to high lift heights
- High residual capacities in all applications
- Minimised energy consumption
- Accurate battery condition indicator
- Simple horizontal or vertical battery changing options
- Optional built-in high frequency charger for convenience and flexibility
This is a high performance truck with a high performance traction system supplied by the Linde compact drive axle and lift systems. The highest level of productivity, perfectly suited for hire forklift applications is based on powerful Linde motors and intelligent electronic controls.
The protective overhead guard forms a strong and completely enclosed protective zone providing optimum structural integrity, safety and protection for the operator. This unique design also enables slimmer mast profiles to be fitted for outstanding visibility and the top-mounted tilt cylinders provide seamless, smooth control of the tilt movements for excellent load stability in all operating conditions.
Consistently high levels of performance and efficiency for extended periods are what forklifts on hire need to produce. The ergonomic layout of all the Linde controls, the adjustability of the armrest and seat, Linde Load Control, and twin accelerator pedals provide the best possible intuitive interface between the truck and the operator. Now watch what your operator can achieve.
More uptime and increased productivity in any forklift situation. That’s what the unique Linde energy management system ensures through intelligent and economical consumption of energy.
The Linde electronic control system provides a high level of reliability because of its dual circuit monitoring system and the sealed aluminium housing which provides total protection for the electronics from the ingress of dust and moisture.