FORKLIFT HIRE – K SERIES
ELECTRIC TURRET TRUCK HIRE
CALL 65 6545 3488
- Forklift hire from 1 day up to 5 years
- 0.7 – 1.5 tonnes capacity
- Electric Motor
- Ideal for Storage
Choose from four different cabin configurations: 1- Combi cabin (combined picking/stacking), 2- Truck cabin for seated operation, 3- Comfort cabin with + 200 mm depth, 4- Cold store cabin (-30 degrees). Cabin isolation reduces shock and vibration whichever you select. Your operator will appreciate the easy and low access height and the various comfortable and adjustable seat options. Linde System Control (LSC) is standard, providing a dynamic diagram of residual capacity depending on the actual lifting height. It also optimizes drive, lift and shift according to the exact weight.
- Combination of different lift and drive motors
- Truck capacities from 0.5 t to 1.5 t
- Cabins optimised for picking or storage or combined use
- 2 control panel options for perfect customisation:
- Front control panel for full pallet handling
- Split control for order picking or full pallet handling
- Two independent wear-free service braking systems
- Electric regenerative braking automatically actuated
- Electromagnetic, spring loaded parking and emergency brake
- New modular design with exceptionally stable, low deflection characteristics
- Alternative standard and triplex masts to suit all headroom requirements
- Automatic soft stop of lift, rotate and traverse movements
- Side barriers for quick access and easy order picking
- Various chassis width
- Glass doors to avoid draft and wind
- Tilting barriers for perfect reach of picking position
- Powerful, 2 stage ventilation for comfortable working
- Low energy consuming and bright LED lamps
- Modular storage system for flexible use of individual monitors, scanners, etc.
- Comfortable knee pad at cabin front for placing of picks
The unique curved shape of the CiTi Truck load wheel bogies articulate over obstacles, and the traction motor incorporated in the drive wheel provides the power, to cross pedestrianised and vehicle access areas, cope with pavements and curbs up to 70mm high, and handle ramps. The CiTi Truck offers a unique solution to the market.
With its modern, superbly functional cabin the K range provides an environment in which the operator can work in complete comfort and safety. This is is a versatile, dual-purpose rising cab VNA system truck range designed for high density storage and retrieval of unit loads, as well as order picking in very narrow aisles.
With generous space for freedom of movement, the K truck cab offers a comfortable operational environment for fatigue-free working and promotes optimum efficiency and productivity. The superb cabin layout puts the operator immediately at ease and in control.
The unique modular design ensures that an individual K truck’s specification can be tailored to match the application precisely in order to maximise productivity at all times. The smart electronics of Linde System Control (LSC) continuously monitors the truck’s technical potential in order to deliver optimum simultaneous lift and travel speeds relative to lift height and load weight.
The ruggedly constructed, high quality K trucks combine with advanced technology and Linde‘s vast experience in very narrow aisle applications to ensure optimum reliability and durability. Integrated diagnostic CAN bus technology minimises maintenance intervals.