ELECTRIC ORDER PICKER HIRE
CALL 65 6545 3488
- Forklift hire from 1 day up to 5 years
- 2.0 tonnes capacity
- Electric Motor
- Ideal for Picking
The platform & pallet can be raised to the most convenient working level for picking and comes with a wide access of 432 mm and low step-in height (135 mm). Choose from two versions with a compact chassis width of 800 mm. The model N20Vi order picker has initial lift and rising platform and the model N20VLi order picker has initial lift, rising platform, an additional mast and OptiLift® system for ergonomic lay at operator’s height. The OptiLift® system to provide fully proportional lifting as well as quiet operation. Lowering can be controlled by a foot switch, ensuring soft landing of the forks for load protection.
- Storage compartments to store picking tools/span>
- Shrink wrapped paper holder and further storage area
- Various optional accessories to streamline picking, including large workshelf
- Hourmeter, maintenance indication, battery indicator, fault code indication
- Truck activated by PIN-code, ignition key or by the innovative biometrical access
- Battery range available from 375 Ah up to 500 Ah
- Safe and easy side battery change (left or right) mounted on rollers
- Linde locking system secures battery in compartment and eases side change
- Release the battery from the locking system without rising the platform
- Traction speed adjustable
- Moisture and dust-proof motor, with zero maintenance requirement
- Automatic braking on releasing the travel switch
- Electromagnetic braking initiated by the emergency stop button
- Proportional power-assisted steering, self-centering and effortless to operate
- Positive steering feedback results in an efficient stability
- Automatic speed reduction when cornering
- Powerful, smooth-running AC motor, 3 kW (at 100% output)
- All controls can be accessible by either right or left hand
- Simultaneous driving/lifting action enables fast move in-between two picks
- All truck parameters can be configured by the service technician
- Electronic management of all components permitting quick and easy diagnosis
- Rapid and convenient access to main components via front service panel
The OptiLift proportional control raises and lowers the platform for accurate picking and lowering of platform can also be controlled by an easy to use foot switch. Models N20Vi and N20VLi are designed to optimize occasional 1st and 2nd level order picking with 2 different methods of putting down a picked item on forks. As the proportion of items to be picked at height is small, only the platform rises for a faster picking cycle.
At the edge of the platform the operator has a perfect grip thanks to a slightly inclined edge for a safe pick. While lifting/lowering the fork carriage on the N20VLi, the operator is protected from the mast by a polycarbonate window. At no time is the operator’s body exposed beyond the contours of the truck.
Low 135 mm step-in height and wide 432 mm entry on both sides allow easy and frequent access to the order pickers. For more comfort and safety the damped platform mat also acts as a deadman sensor. The user-friendly twin-grip control concentrates all controls within easy reach of either hand. While lowering, soft landing of the platform brings further comfort to the operator.
The digital multifunction instrument display ensures the operator is always well informed. Speed and economy are features of truck diagnosis and preventive maintenance. The CAN-bus connectivity enables all truck data to be transmitted to a laptop by the service technician. Easy accessibility of all components and maintenance-free AC technology also play an important role in maximising truck uptime.
Linde offers 2 versions of order pickers for occasional 1st and 2nd picking level o provide the optimum solution for individual organisation. The central drive wheel guarantees traction as well as straight drive down the aisle and a perfect braking. In addition, the fork tips (N20Vi) which each withstands 2000 kg contribute to a long, trouble-free life.