ELECTRIC REACH TRUCK HIRE
CALL 65 6545 3488
- Forklift hire from 1 day up to 5 years
- 1.4 – 2.0 tonnes capacity
- Electric Motor
- Ideal for Storage
The ergonomics of the Linde Series 1120 provide outstanding comfort and functionality from the unique, resiliently mounted work station with an air suspension comfort seat that is fully adjustable to the operator‘s personal preferences. The integral, adjustable control console incorporates all operating controls. Linde Load Control ensures precise, effortless fingertip control of all mast movements and a High Vision armoured glass overhead guard top panel is available as an option.
- Seamless and effortless forward/reverse selection
- Outstanding traction control
- His left foot is safely protected within the chassis contours
- A short wheelbase with compact chassis dimensions and smooth
- Electric rheological steering
- Easy, efficient manoeuvring and accurate straight line traction performance
- Adjustable steering torque to suit operator‘s personal preferences
- Excellent all-round visibility of the load and surrounding environment
- Torsion-resistant fixed clear view triplex mast
- Twin cylinder configuration for optimum visibility
- Up to 1000 operating hours between services
- Hydraulic hoses reeved through the mast to enhance visibility
- Confident, seamless manouevring with unique Linde twin accelerator pedals
- High precision load handling with Linde Load Control
- The operator is able to maintain high levels of efficiency and productivity
- Highly responsive and progressive electric rheological steering
- Digital instrument display for instant readout of truck status
- Integral, adjustable operator´s control console
- Capacities to suit every application: 360 Ah to 930 Ah
- Rapid and simple battery change – either lift-out or battery on rollers
- Sealed, maintenance-free AC traction,lift and steer motors
- Configurable Linde Digital Control system (LDC)
Linde’s renowned intelligent controller combines with powerful AC traction and lift motors to deliver seamless, energy efficient performance for optimum productivity. Fixed clear view triplex masts with integrated sideshift as standard ensure smooth, highly efficient storage and retrieval cycles.
An impressive range of operator protection features and four independent braking systems with fail-to-safe dual circuitry ensure a safe and efficient working environment.
Isolating the operator from shocks and vibrations by resiliently mounting the operator‘s work station to the base chassis is a world first. An ergonomic, fully adjustable air suspension seat and integral control console housing the fingertip joystick hydraulic levers together with a compact steering wheel gives unsurpassed levels of operator comfort. The unique Linde rheological electric steering system enables effortless operation and assured manoeuvring and travelling. In this superb, stress-free working environment, the operator is motivated and can fully focus on the task.
Ensuring the optimum intuitive working interface between the operator and the truck provides consistently high productivityfor the outstanding Linde Performance range of reach trucks. This interface combines with the unique Linde design and performance features to deliver the lowest cost per pallet handled.
Durability and reliability are key elements in delivering cost effective supply chain solutions. Linde reach trucks benefit from the experience of over 50 years working in heavy industrial and commercial applications. All key components are designed and manufactured in-house to achieve these objectives. High residual capacities also result from this knowledge.