ELECTRIC REACH TRUCKS
CALL 65 6545 3488
- 1.4 – 2.0 tonnes capacity
- Electric Motor
- Ideal for Storage
Outstanding comfort and functionality from the unique, resiliently mounted work station with an air suspension comfort seat that is fully adjustable to the operator‘s personal preferences. Integral, adjustable control console incorporating all operating controls. Linde Load Control: precise, effortless fingertip control of all mast movements. High Vision armoured glass overhead guard top panel available as an option
- Seamless and effortless forward/reverse selection
- Outstanding traction control
- The operator is able to maintain high levels of efficiency and productivity
- A short wheelbase with compact chassis dimensions and smooth
- Electric rheological steering
- Easy, efficient manoeuvring and accurate straight line traction performance
- Adjustable steering torque to suit operator‘s personal preferences
- Excellent all-round visibility of the load and surrounding environment
- Torsion-resistant fixed clear view triplex mast
- Configurable Linde Digital Control system (LDC)
- Up to 1000 operating hours between services
- Twin cylinder configuration for optimum visibility
- Hydraulic hoses reeved through the mast to enhance visibility
- Confident, seamless manouevring with unique Linde twin accelerator pedals
- High precision load handling with Linde Load Control
- His left foot is safely protected within the chassis contours
- Highly responsive and progressive electric rheological steering
- Digital instrument display for instant readout of truck status
- Integral, adjustable operator´s control console
- Capacities to suit every application: 360 Ah to 930 Ah
- Rapid and simple battery change – either lift-out or battery on rollers
- Sealed, maintenance-free AC traction,lift and steer motors
Powerful AC traction and lift motors combined with the nenowned Linde intelligent controller to deliver seamless, energy efficient performance for optimum productivity. Fixed clear view triplex masts with integrated sideshift as standard ensure smooth, highly efficient storage and retrieval cycles.
With four independent braking systems, fail-to-safe dual circuitry and an impressive range of operator protection features, a safe and efficient working environment is assured.
A world first sees the operator‘s work station resiliently mounted to the base chassis isolating the operator from shocks and vibrations. An ergonomic, fully adjustable air suspension seat and integral control console housing the fingertip joystick hydraulic levers together with a compact steering wheel givies unsurpassed levels of operator comfort. The unique Linde rheological electric steering system enables effortless operation and assured manoeuvring and travelling. In this superb, stress-free working environment, the operator is motivated and can fully focus on the task.
The outstanding Linde Performance range of reach trucks is designed to provide consistently high productivity by ensuring the optimum intuitive working interface between the operator and the truck. This interface combines with the unique Linde design and performance features to deliver the lowest cost per pallet handled.
Durability and reliability are key elements in delivering cost effective supply chain solutions. Linde reach trucks benefit from the experience of over 50 years working in heavy industrial and commercial applications. All key components are designed and manufactured in-house to achieve these objectives. High residual capacities also result from this knowledge.