ELECTRIC HAND PALLET TRUCK HIRE
CALL 65 6545 3488
- Forklift hire from 1 day up to 5 years
- .6 – 2.0 tonnes capacity
- Electric Motor
- Ideal for Transporting
- Hire from 1 day up to 5 years
The sturdy fork tips on these Linde Hand Pallet Trucks can each support a load of 2,000 kg without bending. The large castor wheels are fitted with shock absorbers for stability on ramps and uneven floors. Proportional speed control varies truck speed automatically in relation to tiller angle for safe, comfortable and productive operation. A Creep speed button ensures high manoeuvrability in confined areas when operating at low speeds with the tiller in the upright position. Soft tiller fold-back slows down the tiller when returning into upright position, avoiding tiller snapping on the motor cover and end-of-stroke resistance on the tiller avoids accidental, abrupt braking.
- Wide, deep storage compartment for shrink wrap, pens, markers etc.
- Hourmeter, scheduled maintenance, fault code and battery discharge indicator
- The ergonomic Grivory® material ensures effortless operation
- Long tiller provides a large safety clearance between operator and chassis
- Comfortable controls, operable with either hand and gloves
- Powerful, smooth-running AC motor, 1.2 kW (at 100% output)
- Traction speed adjustable up to6 km/h, laden or unladen
- Booster effect provides higher torque for additional power
- No roll-back on hill starts
- Gradient performance: 24% unladen, 10% with 2 t load
- Rapid and convenient access to main components via front service panel
- Highly efficient electromagnetic brake
- Strong and durable Exxtral® motor and battery cover
- Automatic braking on releasing traction butterfly or reversing direction
- Truck slows before coming to a stop, remaining under total control at all times
- Vertical battery change as standard
- Side battery change on rollers as option
- Battery capacities from 150 Ah to 375 Ah
- Built-in 35 A charger as option
- Zero maintenance, moisture and dust-proof AC motor
- CAN-bus architecture enables fast, easy access to all truck data
- Individually adjustable parameters via diagnostic plug
For any application the key operating parameters can be adjusted. A new AC motor and Linde LAC digital control makes these pallet trucks highly efficient. When additional performance is needed, a booster effect automatically provides higher torque.
Required steering effort is low, thanks to the long tiller mounted low down on the chassis. This configuration also ensures ample safety clearance between operator and truck. The lower chassis is rounded in shape and low to the ground, protecting the operator’s feet whilst the hand guards of the tiller head effectively shield hands.
The ergonomic tiller’s controls can be easily operated by either hand. A Creep speed button offers utmost manoeuvrability in confined areas. Proportional speed feature automatically alters traction speed in relation to the distance between truck and operator. Finished in tactile materials, these trucks deliver effortless, smooth load handling to deliver greater productivity.
All truck data is immediately and easy accessible to the service engineer via the CAN-bus architecture. Fast, easy access to all internal components ensures service tasks are completed with a minimum of delay. It is not just about the truck in operation: a maintenance-free AC motormaximises uptime reducing operating costs.
Light, warm and robust at the same time the tiller constructed from Grivory® material ensures a highly resistant trucks interface. Despite their visual appeal, these pallet trucks are rugged and durable. Exxtral®, launched for the motor cover gives no compromise regarding softness and sturdiness protecting the technical compartment. In addition, the fork tips which each withstands 2,000 kg contribute to a long, trouble-free life.