FORKLIFT HIRE – SERIES 116
ELECTRIC REACH TRUCK HIRE
CALL 65 6545 3488
- Forklift hire from 1 day up to 5 years
- 1.4 – 1.7 tonnes capacity
- Electric Motor
- Ideal for Storage
Efficiency starts with the Linde Load Control system which provides precise, effortless fingertip control of all mast movements with an ergonomic full suspension, comfort-class seat fully adjustable to the operator’s personal preferences. There are two adjustable armrests and the compact electric steering wheel is integrated in the left armrest. Manoeuvring is assisted by Linde twin accelerator pedals and precision load handling with Linde Load Control ensures responsive, progressive and adjustable electric steering with essential ‘road feel’. A digital head-up instrument display gives instant read-out of truck status and an excellent visibility of load and surrounding environment.
- Chassis designed and built for maximum strength and durability
- Heavy-duty materials provide low centre of gravity for stability
- A short wheelbase, compact chassis dimensions
- Smooth electric power steering ensure easy and efficient manoeuvring
- Mast is fixed to the chassis
- Effortless forward/reverse selection places minimal demands on operator
- Operator is able to maintain high efficiency and productivity levels
- Capacities to suit every type of application: 480 Ah to 920 Ah
- Quick and easy battery change
- Maintenance-free AC traction and lift motors
- Configurable Linde Digital Control system
- Incorporates diagnostic technology
- Panoramic view of the load and storage zones
- Up to 1000 operating hours uptime between services
- Traversing head provides the reach movement
- Automatic tilt and integrated sideshift are standard
The powerful output of the AC motors is translated into seamless productivity by the Linde drive and lift system which employs advanced control technology. A comprehensive selection of DIN batteries ensures each truck is precisely matched to the demands of individual applications.
The revolutionary Linde X range of reach trucks sets new industry standards for comfort and performance combined with outstanding safety in narrow aisle storage and retrieval applications.
The comfort-class seat with lumbar support, incorporates the compact steering wheel and all hydraulic controls integrated into adjustable armrests. A perfect interface between operator and truck is assured with the Linde X range concept, which has doubled the space in the cab. Unrestricted comfort and a truly intuitive control layout provides the perfect working environment for optimum performance.
With uptime ratios of 1000 hours between services and a computerised diagnostic system, maintenance intervals are minimal and operating costs are reduced. All the truck’s performance parameters can easily be configured to match the requirements of the customer’s application. This is a reach truck design which combines efficiency at work with efficiency in servicing.
The Linde X range compact, robot-welded chassis ensures maximum structural integrity and durability. The rugged construction and components provide a low centre of gravity for excellent stability and high residual capacities, providing consistent reliability in demanding applications.