ELECTRIC PALLET STACKER HIRE
CALL 65 6545 3488
- Forklift hire from 1 day up to 5 years
- 1.0 – 1.2 tonnes capacity
- Electric Motor
- Ideal for Storage
This electric stacker truck has proportional speed control which varies truck speed automatically in relation to the tiller angle for safe, comfortable and productive operation. A Creep speed button ensures high manoeuvrability in confined areas when operating at low speeds with the tiller in upright position whilst the end-of-stroke resistance on the tiller avoids accidental, abrupt braking. The soft tiller fold-back slows down the tiller when returning into upright position, avoiding the tiller snapping on the motor cover. OptiLift® mast control provides accurate, fully proportional lifting as well as smooth and quiet operation. Soft landing of the forks protects load when lowering.
- Powerful, smooth-running 1.2 kWAC motor (at 100% output)
- Traction speed adjustable up to6 km/h, laden or unladen
- Booster effect provides higher torque when additional power is needed
- Highly efficient electromagnetic brake
- Automatic braking on releasing traction butterfly or by reversing direction
- Truck slows down before coming to a stop
- Wide, deep storage compartment for shrink wrap, pens, markers etc.
- Strong Exxtral® motor and battery cover last the lifetime of the truck
- Multi-function display as standard with hour meter
- Off-set, ergonomic Grivory tiller head ensures safety and visibility
- Rapid and convenient access to main components via front service panel
- Long tiller with low mounting point
- Wrap-around hand protection
- Comfortable controls, operable with either hand and gloves
- Straddle legs can be adjusted at 900,1200, 1350 mm
- Compact, rounded shape avoids snagging
- Highly resistant, robust steel construction
- No roll-back on hill starts
- Low chassis skirt protects operator‘s feet
- Zero maintenance, moisture and dust-proof AC motor
- Individually adjustable parameters via diagnostic plug
- CAN-bus architecture enables fast, easy access to all truck data
The OptiLift® mast control provides fully proportional lifting as well as smooth and quiet operation. Straddle legs width is adjustable for more flexibility in the warehouse. The combination of a new AC motor and Linde LAC digital control makes these pallet stackers highly efficient, with operating parameters which can be adjusted to match any application.
The long tiller mounted low down on the chassis ensures ample safety clearance between operator and truck. The hand guards of the off-centred tiller head effectively shield hands and keep the operator safely within the truck’s contours with excellent visibility through the mast.
Finished in tactile materials, these stackers deliver accurate load handling for better productivity. All controls on the tiller can be easily operated by either hand. A Creep speed button offers utmost manoeuvrability in confined areas. Proportional speed automatically alters traction speed in relation to the truck/operator distance.
A maintenance-free AC motor maximises uptime reducing operating costs. Fast, easy access to all internal components ensures service tasks are completed with a minimum of delay. All truck data is immediately and easily accessible to the service engineer via CAN-bus architecture.
The mast channels of these Linde electric pallet stackers are made from high grade rolled steel sections for strength and durability. Strong and long-lasting Exxtral® motor and battery cover protect the technical compartment from outside shocks. Despite their visual appeal, these pallet stackers are rugged and durable.