ELECTRIC TOW TRACTOR HIRE
CALL 65 6545 3488
- Forklift hire from 1 day up to 5 years
- 25.0 tonnes capacity
- Electric Motor
- Ideal for Transporting
The P250 provides high impact protection for the operator and components with a low profile chassis for all-round visibility, ergonomic automotive pedal and control layout, spacious leg and headroom and storage space for documents, pens and a beverage holder. The excellent all-round visibility creates a clear view for rear tow coupling. It is available in long and short wheelbase versions with robot welded heavy gauge steel plate for maximum torsional resistance and rigidity.
- Low step access to spacious cabin
- Fully adjustable comfort-class operator’s seat
- Cabin isolated from chassis by hydraulic dampers
- Multi-function instrument display
- Hydrostatic power steering
- Effortless manoeuvrability
- Adjustable steering column
- Large lock-to-lock angle
- Three independent braking systems
- Electric push-button parking brake
- Hinged rear platform cover
- CAN bus diagnostic facility for reduced service intervals
- Multi-function instrument display assists scheduled maintenance planning
- Maintenance-free AC drive technology
- Hydraulic disc brakes (front) external disc brakes (rear)
- Regenerative electric braking as accelerator pedal is released
- Superb regenerative braking control on gradients
- Automatic rear towing coupling as standard
- Sliding or hinged cabin doors
- Optional remote automatic and multi-position couplings
- Front and rear towing coupling options
- Stand-off inching control as standard
- Two 10 kW maintenance-free AC drive motors
- Integrated in drive axle with no differential required
- Superb traction with anti-slip control
- Reduced power to inner wheel during cornering
- High-torque flexibility and performance
- Hinged rear platform cover
The P 250 offers flexible high performance which is optimised by the Linde digital AC control system that provides precise, energy saving control of acceleration and speed for high productivity. It has a nominal towing capacity of 25.0 tonne and unladen traction speed of 25 km/h. The curved front screen and profiled chassis ensures excellent manoeuvrability.
The heavy duty chassis and cab module provide assured protection for the operator while three independent braking systems deliver responsive stopping power for all situations including automatic speed control descending gradients. A low centre of gravity ensures outstanding stability.
The spacious operator’s cabin has automotive pedal layout, direction lever, steering wheel and controls, together with a fully adjustable suspension seat provides a comfortable and fatigue-free working environment. Cab suspension dampers and a spring damped suspension system front and rear ensures superb levels of driving comfort, all with low-step access.
The energy-saving Linde AC digital controller combined with excellent manoeuvrability and an intuitive interface between the operator and tractor, translates the power of two high torque 10 kW AC drive motors into impressive pulling power for a variety of intensive applications into versatile, seamless performance and high productivity.
Designed for intensive heavy duty applications the rugged, robot-welded chassis is constructed from heavy section steel plate for optimum torsional stiffness and rounded corners for high resistance to impacts. All key components are protected within the chassis while electronic components are housed in sealed aluminium enclosures for assured reliability and long life.