FORKLIFT HIRE – SERIES 127
ELECTRIC TOW TRACTORS
CALL 65 6545 3488
- 25.0 tonnes capacity
- Electric Motor
- Ideal for Transporting
The P250 comes in a long and short wheelbase version?with robot welded heavy gauge steel plate for maximum torsional resistance and rigidity. It also provides a high impact protection for the operator?and components?with a low profile chassis for all-round visibility, ergonomic automotive pedal?and control layout, spacious leg and headroom?and storage space for documents, pens?and a beverage holder.?The excellent all-round visibility?creates a clear view for?rear tow coupling.
- Low step access to spacious cabin
- Sliding or hinged cabin doors
- Fully adjustable comfort-class operator’s?seat
- Cabin isolated from chassis by hydraulic?dampers
- Multi-function instrument display
- Hydrostatic power steering
- Effortless manoeuvrability
- Adjustable steering column
- Large lock-to-lock angle
- Three independent braking systems
- Electric push-button parking brake
- Hydraulic disc brakes (front) external?disc brakes (rear)
- Regenerative electric braking as?accelerator pedal is released
- Superb regenerative braking control?on gradients
- Automatic rear towing coupling?as standard
- Optional remote automatic?and multi-position couplings
- Front and rear towing coupling options
- Stand-off inching control as standard
- Two 10 kW maintenance-free AC?drive motors
- Integrated in drive axle with no?differential required
- Superb traction with anti-slip control
- Reduced power to inner wheel?during cornering
- High-torque flexibility and?performance
- Hinged rear platform cover
- Easy access for maintenance?and battery
- CAN bus diagnostic facility for?reduced service intervals
- Multi-function instrument display?assists scheduled maintenance?planning
- Maintenance-free AC drive?technology
With a nominal towing capacity of 25.0 tonne and unladen?traction speed of 25 km/h the P 250 offers flexible high?performance which is optimised by the Linde digital AC?control system that provides precise, energy saving control?of acceleration and speed for high productivity. The curved?front screen and profiled chassis ensures excellent?manoeuvrability.
The heavy duty chassis and cab module provide assured?protection for the operator while three independent braking?systems deliver responsive stopping power for all situations?including automatic speed control descending gradients.?A low centre of gravity ensures outstanding stability.
A low step facilitates access to spacious operator’s cabin?where the automotive layout of the pedals, direction lever,?steering wheel and controls, together with a fully adjustable?suspension seat provides a comfortable and fatigue-free?working environment. Cab suspension dampers and a spring?damped suspension system front and rear ensures superb?levels of driving comfort.
Two powerful, high torque 10 kW AC drive motors provide?impressive pulling power for a variety of intensive applications.?The energy saving Linde AC digital controller combined with?excellent manoeuvrability and an intuitive interface between?the operator and tractor, translates that power into versatile,?seamless performance and high productivity.
Designed for intensive heavy duty applications the rugged,?robot-welded chassis is constructed from heavy section steel?plate for optimum torsional stiffness and rounded corners for?high resistance to impacts. All key components are protected?within the chassis while electronic components are housed in?sealed aluminium enclosures for assured reliability and long?life.