ELECTRIC RIDE-ON PALLET TRUCK HIRE
CALL 65 6545 3488
- Forklift hire from 1 day up to 5 years
- 2.0 – 2.4 tonnes capacity
- Electric Motor
- Ideal for Transporting
With an ideal 45° driving position, Linde Series 131 T20-T24SP Electric Ride-on Pallet Trucks provide an excellent view of the environment driving in either forward or reverse. This contributes to the utmost safety in every situation with exceptional stability, especially when cornering. The electronically controlled hydraulic suspension active castor wheels provide superb stability and traction when transporting pallet loads with automatic braking on releasing the travel switch and well controllable countercurrent braking. The electromagnetic braking is initiated by the emergency stop button that acts on the drive motor, proportional to the load carried.
- Ergonomic control handle allows one-hand operation
- Asymmetrical design leaves more room for first-level access
- All main control functions integrated in one handle
- Perfectly matched to 45° driving position
- Truck access control by unique PIN code or by ignition key
- Storage compartments for wrapping paper, work gloves, writing utensils, etc.
- Electronic management of
- components permitting quick
- and easy diagnosis
- Parameters can be configured by the service technician
- Adjustable steering (drive wheel) feedback resulting in outstanding stability
- Automatic speed reduction when cornering
- Manoeuvering effort varies depending on the turning angle
- Vertical battery change as standard
- Optional side battery change left or right
- Wide range of batteries from 250Ah (2PzS) to 620 Ah (5PzS)
- Wide range of standard and wall-mount chargers
- Digital multifunction display
- Battery locking system secures battery and eases the battery change
- Powerful, smooth-running motor, 3kW (at 100% performance)
- Gradeability 13%
- No rollback on uphill starting
- Top speed 10 km/h, loaded as unloaded
- Forceful acceleration takes truck to top speed within 5 metres
- Moisture-and dust-proof motor needs no maintenance
- Proportional power-assisted steering, self-centering and effortless to operate
Strong acceleration, high travel speed and efficient brakes add up to productivity in service at any duty level. Efficiency on the job is the Linde Platform Pallet Truck’s true strength. Its performance is based on a powerful 3 kW AC motor and active castor wheels.
Like all Linde products, here is yet another outstanding piece of equipment in which performance is paired with safety. The sturdy steel cockpit enclosure keeps the operator safe from shock and impact throughout the working day. The skirt surrounding the platform prevents damage to the truck or injury to legs and feet by intrusion of other forked vehicles. At no time is the operator’s body exposed beyond the contours of the truck.
The ergonomic 45°-angle driving position opens up entirely new perspectives by keeping the working environment in good view travelling either forwards or in reverse. A padded backrest provides added comfort. By helping to prevent operator fatigue it contributes to improved profitability.
CAN bus connectivity enables all truck data to be read out on a laptop computer by the service technician. Swift access to all components and maintenance-free AC technology play an additional part in maximising truck uptime. Speed and economy are also to the fore in truck diagnosis and preventive maintenance.
Each fork tip supports a load of 2,000 kg without bending, highlighting the rugged construction which makes this a truck to rely on. Smooth entry of the forks into closed pallets is assisted by the ramped tip shape, lead-in and narrow width (165 mm). Features that contribute to considerably longer truck lifetime as well as fast, easy and safe load handling.