FORKLIFT HIRE – SERIES 131
ELECTRIC RIDE-ON PALLET TRUCKS
CALL 65 6545 3488
- 2.0 – 2.4 tonnes capacity
- Electric Motor
- Ideal for Transporting
The?electronically controlled hydraulic suspension?active castor wheels?provide superb stability and traction?when transporting pallet loads?with automatic braking on releasing the?travel switch?and well controllable countercurrent braking. The electromagnetic braking is initiated by the?emergency stop button that acts on the drive?motor, proportional to the load carried. With an ideal 45° driving position?it provides an excellent view of the environment?driving in either forward or reverse.?Utmost safety in every situation?with exceptional stability, especially?when cornering.
- Ergonomic control handle allows?one-hand operation
- Asymmetrical design leaves more?room for first-level access
- All main control functions integrated?in one handle
- Perfectly matched to 45° driving?position
- Digital multifunction display
- Truck access control by unique?PIN code or by ignition key
- Storage compartments?for wrapping paper, work gloves,?writing utensils, etc.
- Electronic management of
- components permitting quick
- and easy diagnosis
- Parameters can be?configured by the service?technician
- Vertical battery change as standard
- Optional side battery change left?or right
- Wide range of batteries from 250Ah?(2PzS) to 620 Ah (5PzS)
- Wide range of standard and?wall-mount chargers
- Battery locking system secures battery and eases the?battery change
- Powerful, smooth-running motor,?3kW (at 100% performance)
- Gradeability 13%
- No rollback on uphill starting
- Top speed 10 km/h, loaded as?unloaded
- Forceful acceleration takes truck?to top speed within 5 metres
- Moisture-and dust-proof motor?needs no maintenance
- Proportional power-assisted?steering, self-centering and?effortless to operate
- Adjustable steering (drive wheel)?feedback resulting in outstanding?stability
- Automatic speed reduction when?cornering
- Manoeuvering effort varies?depending on the turning angle
Efficiency on the job is the Linde Platform Pallet Truck’s true?strength. Its performance is based on a powerful 3 kW AC?motor and active castor wheels. Forceful acceleration, high?travel speed and efficient brakes add up to productivity in?service at any duty level.
Performance paired with safety. The sturdy steel cockpit?enclosure keeps the operator safe from shock and impact?throughout the working day. The skirt surrounding the?platform prevents damage to the truck or injury to legs and?feet by intrusion of other forked vehicles. At no time is the?operator’s body exposed beyond the contours of the truck.
The ergonomic 45°-angle driving position opens up entirely?new perspectives by keeping the working environment in?good view travelling either forwards or in reverse. A padded?backrest provides added comfort. By helping to prevent?operator fatigue it contributes to improved profitability.
Speed and economy continue over into truck diagnosis?and preventive maintenance. CAN bus connectivity enables?all truck data to be read out on a laptop computer by the?service technician. Swift access to all components and?maintenance-free AC technology play an additional part?in keeping truck uptime up.
Rugged construction makes this a truck to rely on. Each fork?tip supports a load of 2,000 kg without bending. Smooth entry?of the forks into closed pallets is assisted by the ramped tip?shape, lead-in and narrow width (165 mm). Features that?contribute to considerably longer truck lifetime as well as fast,?easy and safe load handling.