ELECTRIC ORDER PICKER HIRE
CALL 65 6545 3488
- Forklift hire from 1 day up to 5 years
- 2.0 – 2.4 tonnes capacity
- Electric Motor
- Ideal for Picking
- Available with short or long tynes
This is an electric order picker range with safety and performance in equal measures. The drive system has four-point contact configuration for maximum stability (N 20). The maximum speed is 10 km/h laden and 12 km/h unladen with automatic regenerative braking as the traction butterfly is released to neutral or opposite direction of travel is selected. Electromagnetic braking initiated by the emergency stop button acts on the drive motor, proportional to the load carried. There is also a High-performance option with a five-point contact configuration for optimum stability (N 20 HP/N 24 HP). Electronically controlled, hydraulically suspended active castor wheels automatically select optimum ratio between stability and traction for constant ground contact.
- Vertical battery change as standard, optional side battery change left or right
- Wide range of batteries (low & high) from 270 Ah (3 PzS) to 620 Ah (4 PzS)
- Battery locking system secures battery and assists the battery change
- Superbly functional twin-grip steering controller
- All controls ergonomically grouped on twin grip controller
- Optimum protection for both hands
- Twin-grip design minimises operator‘s arm movements when turning
- CAN bus diagnostic system for faster analysis and shorter service intervals
- Performance parameters can be configured by the service technician
- Ergonomic and intuitive control layout
- Self centring steering for faster picking cycles
- Automatic speed reduction when cornering
- Generous storage compartments for shrink wrapping, pens, gloves, etc.
- Digital instrument display
- Padded, adjustable scoop seat provides additional comfort
- A cushioned platform isolates operatorfrom surface vibrations
- Excellent all-round visibility
- Wide, easy access from either side
- Powerful, high-torque 3 kW AC drive motor
- Moisture and dust-proof maintenance-free motor
- 13% gradeability performance fully laden
- Safe starting on gradients without rollback
- Responsive acceleration to maximum speed within 5 metres
- Effortless, proportional electric power steering with positive feedback
The powerful output of the Linde maintenance-free AC traction and pump motors provide seamless productivity. The Linde drive system employing advanced control technology translates 3 kW drive motor to delivers full power, 13% gradeability and safe starting on gradients without rollback. A wide range of batteries is available to match individual order picking applications.
The front driving position affords optimum visibility for enhanced safety and efficiency while the unique Linde twin-grip steering and chassis design ensure that no part of the operator‘s body is exposed outside its contours at any time. Steel front shield and twin-grip hand guard provide additional protection.
A perfect interface between operator and truck is assured with the new Linde N series design concept. The series incorporates the unique Linde twin-grip steering and control system for effortless travelling and manoeuvring. Truck functions are actuated by tactile, thumb operated dual controls intuitively grouped on the protected steering control head for ease of use by either hand. A low, cushioned platform and profiled scoop seat further enhance operator comfort.
With uptime ratios of up to 1000 hours between services and a computerised diagnostic system, maintenance times are minimal and operating costs are reduced. Easy accessibility of all components and the maintenance free AC technology employed play an additional part in maximising uptime.
The new N series is constructed for consistent reliability in demanding applications. Its compact, robot-welded chassis ensures maximum structural integrity and durability and the rugged structure and components provide a low centre of gravity for excellent stability.