ELECTRIC TOW TRACTOR HIRE
CALL 65 6545 3488
- Forklift hire from 1 day up to 5 years
- 3.0 tonnes capacity
- Electric Motor
- Ideal for Transporting
Electric tow tractors don’t come any better equipped than this. An adjustable front bow offers support for either a data terminal or barcode reader. (centre). A flashing beacon is fitted, as well as warning lamps on the front & rear light. Hook control (inching) on both sides enable a soft and safe hanging with different hooks available: Single position, 3 positions and an automatic bolt enabling the control of the hook from the working station. Other features include equipment on pole with a roomy (50 litres) compartment in the back.
- Vertical battery change as standard, optional side battery change left or right
- Wide range of batteries low & high: from 270 Ah (3 PzS) to 620Ah (4 PzS)
- Battery locking system secures battery and eases the battery change
- Optimum protection for both hands
- All main control functions integrated in one handle
- Handlebar height adjustment (optional)
- Electronic management of all components permitting quick and easy diagnosis
- Parameters can be configured exactly by the service technician
- Digital and multifunction display
- Truck activated by PIN code or by ignition key
- Manoeuvring effort vary depending on the turning angle
- Wide and deep storage compartments in front and centre
- Adjustable backrest in height to provide comfortable and secure driving position
- Powerful and smooth 3kW at 100% performance
- Moisture and dust-proof motor, maintenance-free
- No rollback on uphill starting
- Maximum speed of 10km/h, whenever the truck is loaded or unloaded
- A maximum drawbar pull of 420daN
- Ergonomic design and position
- Proportional power-assisted steering, self-centering and effortless to operate
- Adjustable steering feedback (drive wheel) resulting in efficient stability
- Automatic speed reduction when cornering
The P 30 is powered by a 3 kW AC motor and accelerates fast to reach a 10 km/h full speed. Its 3,000kg capacity and efficient brakes enable productive work for heavy duties.
Compact design of the Linde control handlebars ensures that the operator remains well within the truck contours while driving. Ergonomic design of the twin grips enclosed by a hand guard and a 4 mm thick steel front shield assure excellent safety for the operator.
The adjustable back rest and the full-suspension platform surfaced with a cushioning non-skid mat provide superior comfort and stability on long transport runs and over uneven floor.
Efficiency at work, efficiency at the cost level. CAN bus connection enables all truck data to be read out for inspection when servicing becomes due at intervals of 1,000 operating hours. Easy accessibility of all components and the maintenance free AC technology employed play an additional part in keeping truck uptime up.
The robustness of the handlebar, the strong hooking systems and the high quality steel frame is always something that you can rely on. In addition, the P30 technology contributes to increase the truck life time.