FORKLIFT HIRE – SERIES 132
ELECTRIC TOW TRACTORS
CALL 65 6545 3488
- 3.0 tonnes capacity
- Electric Motor
- Ideal for Transporting
An adjustable front bow with support for data terminal or?barcode reader (centre).?Equipment on pole?with roomy a compartment in the?back (50 litres).?Warning lamps?are equipped on the?front & rear?lights and a flashing beacon.?Hook control (inching) on both?sides enable a soft and safe?hanging?with different hooks available:?Single position, 3 positions and?an automatic bolt enabling the?control of the hook from the?working station.
- Vertical battery change as standard, optional side battery change left or right
- Wide range of batteries low & high: from 270 Ah (3 PzS) to 620Ah (4 PzS)
- Battery locking system secures battery and eases the battery change
- Ergonomic design and position
- Optimum protection for both hands
- All main control functions integrated in one handle
- Handlebar height adjustment (optional)
- Electronic management of all components permitting quick and easy diagnosis
- Parameters can be configured exactly by the service technician
- Digital and multifunction display
- Moisture and dust-proof motor, maintenance-free
- Truck activated by PIN code or by ignition key
- Wide and deep storage compartments in front and centre
- Adjustable backrest in height to provide comfortable and secure driving position
- Powerful and smooth 3kW at 100% performance
- No rollback on uphill starting
- Maximum speed of 10km/h, whenever the truck is loaded or unloaded
- A maximum drawbar pull of 420daN
- Proportional power-assisted steering, self-centering and effortless to operate
- Adjustable steering feedback (drive wheel) resulting in efficient stability
- Automatic speed reduction when cornering
- Manoeuvring effort vary depending on the turning angle
Powered by a 3 kW AC motor, the P 30, accelerates fast to?reach a 10 km/h full speed. Its 3,000kg capacity and?efficient brakes enable a productive work for heavy duties.
Compact design of the Linde control handlebars ensures?that the operator remains well within the truck contours?while driving. Ergonomic design of the twin grips enclosed?by a hand guard and a 4 mm thick steel front shield assure?excellent safety for the operator.
The adjustable back rest and the full-suspension platform?surfaced with a cushioning non-skid mat provide superior?comfort and stability on long transport runs and over uneven?floor.
Efficiency at work, efficiency at the cost level. CAN bus?connection enables all truck data to be read out for inspection?when servicing becomes due at intervals of 1,000 operating?hours. Easy accessibility of all components and the maintenance?free AC technology employed play an additional part in keeping?truck uptime up.
The robustness of the handlebar, the strong hooking systems?and the high quality steel frame is always something that you?can rely on. In addition, the P30 technology contributes to?increase the truck life time.