CALL 65 6545 3488
- 10.0 – 18.0 tonnes capacity
- Diesel Engine
- Ideal for Stacking
The Linde hydrostatic drive system provides stepless, precise operator control with the low speed, high torque diesel engine matched to hydrostatic drive and hydraulic service pump requirements. The operator’s compartment is forward positioned for optimised all-round visibility and is equipped with an impact tested loadguard structure and integrated overhead guard.
- Instant direction change
- Precise travel movement
- Reduces operator foot movement
- Standard operator controls providing effortless operation
- Twin-pedal drive system
- Linde Load Control levers
- Diesel motor, stage IIIa emissions
- Casing totally enclosed for protection from dust and dirt
- Unique mast profile developed to facilitate both compact fork handling
- Optimised forward visibility by positioning of all operational parts
- Universal ‘terminal west’ type carriage system
- Integrated roller mounted forks
- 6-cylinder, 6.7 ltr
- 129 kW rated at 2200rpm
- Maximum torque, 800Nm @ 1400rpm
- Linde Load Control levers
- Reduced operator stress
- Twin pedal drive system
- Console mounted handbrake
- Centre emergency brake pedal
- Centralised glare free multifunction IQAN display
- Reliable electronic controller
- High dependability resulting from redundant monitoring systems
- Automatic control of engine speed as function of load
The finely tuned hydrostatic drive system ensures precision in operation balanced with optimised speed of performance. The stepless drive system ensures that acceleration through to top speed is without mechanical intervention: providing smooth operation. The precision in operation of the hydrostatic system ensures that the operator is able to engage the load with precision, therefore limiting impact shock.
Perfect load control and manoeuvrability in close surroundings is assured at all times. Linde achieves this by placing the cabin in a forward, optimised position to allow maximum through-mast visibility to the fork tip & load. The visibility around the machine from the operator position is optimised by the utilisation of generous glass panels to the top, rear & sides. The curved widescreen provides continued uninterrupted visibility around to the side screens.
The operators cabin is mounted to a tilting frame on high density rubber mounts, this ensures that drive, power train & operational vibrations are suppressed to provide the operator with a comfortable working place. The operator’s seat is provided with hydraulic damping for additional cushioning.
With the utilisation of the world-class hydrostatic drive system, speed and precision in operation is assured, the operational characteristics of the twin pedal drive system, and Linde Load Control hydraulic operators controls, ensure that minimal operator movement is required to operate the machine, thereby saving time and limiting operator fatigue.
The proven reputation of the hydrostatic drive systems coupled together with the power unit provide peace of mind for the drive system; the mast and lifting device has been thoroughly tested for endurance and security in operation, to ensure a long operational life.