FORKLIFT HIRE -SERIES 351
ENGINE FORKLIFT HIRE
CALL 65 6545 3488
- Forklift hire from 1 day up to 5 years
- 2.5 – 3.0 tonnes capacity
- Diesel or LPG Engine
- Ideal for Stacking
- Responsive, smooth and precise driving
- No clutch, differential or drum brakes
- Hydrostatic drive system, well proven in
- Heavy duty application
- Low maintenance costs and long life
- Diesel and LPG engine incorporating most advanced technology
- High torque
- Low fuel consumption
- Low exhaust gas and soot emission levels, fit with EU stage IIIa standard
- Traction and lift functions completely separate
- Tilt angle adjustable
- Parking brake lever on the right side of steering column, easy to operate
- Direction light switch on the left side of steering column
- With cup holder and storage compartment
- Multifunction indicator can display truck status, fuel level, etc.
- Switch button and indicator are well protected (IP 67)
- Accurate and safe load handling
- Automatic optimisation of engine speed on lift, lower and tilt motions
Hire a Linde Series 351 forklift and the immediate benefit is an advanced engine combined with an unmatched hydrostatic transmission system which enables the operator to use the truck’s vast potential to maximise productivity. All mast functions are conveniently operated with the central control lever.
Your workplace will benefit from the routine deceleration and service braking by the automatic transmission. This Linde’s parking brake automatically engages when the engine is switched off. Low operating noise levels also ensure working area instructions and acoustic signals are easily discernible.
Series 351 forklifts feature the unique Linde twin pedal system, central control lever, multifunction indicator and other ergonomic features, creating an excellent driver experience for however long you choose to hire.
Maximised productivity is built into every Linde forklift. Isn’t that what you want as a forklift hirer? The Linde hydrostatic drive does away with gearshift, clutch, differential and drum brakes. That helps to minimize downtime for servicing and helps operators squeeze more productivity out of every minute behind the wheel.
Here’s yet another Linde forklift designed to work relentlessly in the most demanding heavy duty operations. From its ultra-low maintenance drive system to its structure optimised by the Finite Element Method design system, the Linde Series 351 will prove its worth in any environment.