FORKLIFT HIRE – SERIES 386
E12 – E20L
ELECTRIC FORKLIFT HIRE
CALL 65 6545 3488
- Forklift hire from 1 day up to 5 years
- 1.2 – 2.0 tonnes capacity
- Electric Motor
- Ideal for Stacking
- Available 3 & 4 wheeler
Standard equipment on Linde’s Series 386 forklifts includes top-mounted tilt cylinders for seamless load control and stability, nominal capacity retained to maximum lift heights and high residual capacities in all applications. There are minimal physical demands on the operator with an excellent view of load and surroundings through the robust yet slim mast profiles. There is less tyre stress with the ergonomically designed compact steering wheel and Linde close coupled steer axle for outstanding manoeuvrability.
- Seamless, rapid reversing without repositioning the feet
- Short pedal travel
- Fatigue-free working
- Small tactile joystick integrated in an adjustable armrest
- Precise and effortless fingertip joystick control of all mast functions
- Safe and highly efficient load handling
- Two powerful AC drive motors
- Seamless acceleration and variable torque characteristics
- Power modules in DCB-technology for high performance and efficiency cooling
- Ergonomically designed for efficient, fatigue-free working
- Optional built-in high frequency charger for convenience and flexibility
- Record of battery usage
- Spacious operator’s compartment with generous floor plate area
- Cushioned comfort – mast and drive axle are isolated from the chassis and cab
- Twin drive design with high performance Linde AC technology
- Integrated AC lift motor
- Increased throughput and performance
- Optimum energy efficiency
- Maintenance-free oil-bath disc brake
- Efficient power modules housed in sealed unit for complete protection
- Short, energy saving power connections
- Optimised energy consumption
- Accurate battery condition indicator
- Simple horizontal or vertical battery changing options
If you need a high performance lift truck with a high performance traction system, that is exactly what the Linde Series 386 compact drive axle and lift system delivers. Powerful motors and intelligent electronic control form an impressive power pack to deliver the highest levels of productivity.
This unique design enables slimmer mast profiles to be fitted to the Linde Series 386 forklifts for outstanding visibility. The protective overhead guard also forms a strong and completely enclosed protective zone providing optimum structural integrity, safety and protection for the operator. The top mounted tilt cylinders provide seamless, smooth control of the tilt movements for excellent load stability in all operating conditions.
Consistently high levels of performance and efficiency for extended periods are only possible if the operator feels comfortable. The ergonomic layout of all the controls, the adjustability the armrest and seat, Linde Load Control, and twin accelerator pedals provide the best possible intuitive interface between the truck and the operator.
Your hired forklift needs to be effective in operation and efficient in reducing costs: the unique Linde energy management system employed by the Series 386 range ensures intelligent and economical consumption of energy. Energy can also be obtained quickly utilising the optional built-in charging unit or one of the five simple and rapid battery changing methods. The result: more uptime and increased productivity.
Reliability is Linde’s middle name and in the Series 386 range that begins with reliable electronic systems. The Linde electronic control system provides a high level of reliability because of its dual circuit monitoring system and the sealed aluminium housing which provides total protection for the electronics from the ingress of dust and moisture.