CALL 65 6545 3488
- 1.2 – 2.0 tonnes capacity
- Electric Motor
- Ideal for Storage
- Available 3 & 4 wheeler
With top mounted tilt cylinders for seamless load control and stability, nominal capacity retained to maximum lift heights and high residual capacities in all applications. There are minimal physical demands on the operator with an excellent view of load and surroundings through the robust yet slim mast profiles. There is less tyre stress with the ergonomically designed compact steering wheel and Linde close coupled steer axle for outstanding manoeuvrability.
- Seamless, rapid reversing without repositioning the feet
- Short pedal travel
- Fatigue-free working
- Increased throughput and performance
- Small tactile joystick integrated in an adjustable armrest
- Precise and effortless fingertip joystick control of all mast functions
- Two powerful AC drive motors
- Optimised energy consumption
- Accurate battery condition indicator
- Simple horizontal or vertical battery changing options
- Optional built-in high frequency charger for convenience and flexibility
- Record of battery usage
- Seamless acceleration and variable torque characteristics
- Power modules in DCB-technology for high performance and efficiency cooling
- Ergonomically designed for efficient, fatigue-free working
- Spacious operator’s compartment with generous floor plate area
- Cushioned comfort – mast and drive axle are isolated from the chassis and cab
- Twin drive design with high performance Linde AC technology
- Integrated AC lift motor
- Optimum energy efficiency
- Safe and highly efficient load handling
- Maintenance-free oil-bath disc brake
- Efficient power modules housed in sealed unit for complete protection
- Short, energy saving power connections
One would expect a high performance truck to have a high performance traction system – and that is exactly what the Linde compact drive axle and lift system delivers. Powerful motors and intelligent electronic control form an impressive power pack to deliver the highest levels of productivity.
The protective overhead guard forms a strong and completely enclosed protective zone providing optimum structural integrity, safety and protection for the operator. The top mounted tilt cylinders provide seamless, smooth control of the tilt movements for excellent load stability inall operating conditions. This unique design also enables slimmer mast profiles to be fitted for outstanding visibility.
Consistently high levels of performance and efficiency for extended periods are only possible if the operator feels comfortable. The ergonomic layout of all the controls, the adjustability the armrest and seat, Linde Load Control, and twin accelerator pedals provide the best possible intuitive interface between the truck and the operator.
Effective in operation, efficient in reducing costs: the unique Linde energy management system ensures intelligent and economical consumption of energy. Energy can also be obtained quickly utilising the optional built-in charging unitor one of the five simple and rapid battery changing methods. The result: more uptime and increased productivity.
An electric fork lift truck depends on reliable electronic systems. The Linde electronic control system provides a high level of reliability because of its dual circuit monitoring system and the sealed aluminium housing which provides total protection for the electronics from the ingress of dust and moisture.