CALL 65 6545 3488
- 3.5 – 5.0 tonnes capacity
- Electric Motor
- Ideal for Stacking
Twin drive design with high performance Linde AC technology. Optimum energy efficiency. Maintenance-free oil-bath vane brake. Automatic parking brake. Electronic components housed in sealed unit for complete protection. Minimal physical demands on the operator. Compact, ergonomically designed steering wheel. Linde oscillating axle for outstanding manoeuvrability.
- Seamless, rapid reversing without repositioning the feet
- Short pedal travel
- Small tactile joystick integrated into adjustable armrest
- Precise and effortless fingertip control of all mast functions
- Safe and highly efficient load handling
- Two powerful AC drive motors integrated in the front axle
- Seamless acceleration and variable torque characteristics
- Accurate battery condition indicator
- Simple horizontal or vertical battery changing options
- Optional built-in high frequency charger for convenience and flexibility
- Record of battery usage
- Extremely quiet in operation
- Ergonomic design for efficient,fatigue-free working
- Spacious operator’s compartment with generous floor plate area
- Increased throughput and performance
- Cushioned comfort – mast and drive axle are isolated from the chassis and cab
- A unique resilient suspension system that absorbs shocks, vibrations and noise
- Top mounted tilt cylinders for seamless load control and stability
- Excellent view of load and surroundings
- Nominal capacity retained to high lift heights
- High residual capacities in all applications
- Minimised energy consumption
One would expect a high performance truck to have a high performance traction system – and that is exactly what the Linde compact drive axle and lift system delivers. Powerful motors and intelligent electronic control form an impressive power pack to deliver the highest level of productivity.
The protective overhead guard forms a strong andcompletely enclosed protective zone providing optimum structural integrity, safety and protection for the operator.The top mounted tilt cylinders provide seamless, smooth control of the tilt movements for excellent load stability inall operating conditions. This unique design also enables slimmer mast profiles to be fitted for outstanding visibility.
Consistently high levels of performance and efficiency for extended periods are only possible if the operator feels comfortable. The ergonomic layout of all the controls, the adjustability of the armrest and seat, Linde Load Control, and twin accelerator pedals provide the best possible intuitive interface between the truck and the operator.
Effective in operation, efficient in reducing costs: The unique Linde energy management system ensures intelligent andeconomical consumption of energy. Energy can also be obtained quickly utilising the optional built-in charging unit or one of the four simple and rapid battery changing methods. The result: more uptime and increased productivity.
An electric forklift truck depends on reliable electronic systems. The Linde electronic control system provides a high level of reliability because of its dual circuit monitoring system and the sealed aluminium housing which provides total protection for the electronics from the ingress of dust and moisture.