FORKLIFT HIRE -SERIES 392
ENGINE FORKLIFT HIRE
CALL 65 6545 3488
- Forklift hire from 1 day up to 5 years
- 2.0 – 2.5 tonnes capacity
- Diesel or LPG Engine
- Ideal for Stacking
Operators maintain high efficiency levels at the controls of these Linde forklifts. Mini levers for all mast functions are mounted on an adjustable armrest allowing precise and effortless fingertip control of all hydraulic functions for safe, efficient load handling. The engine’s rpm is automatically synchronised to precisely match hydraulic demands. The Diesel, LPG and CNG engines are matched to Linde‘s demanding requirements with high torque for impressive and flexible performance & fuel efficiency. The forklift’s exhaust emissions are significantly below the current European limits.
Linde hydrostatic drive allows sensitive, smooth, and precise driving even in extreme environments. With no clutch, differential or drum brakes, there’s less components to require maintenance. The Linde Protector Frame provides an enclosed, robot-welded chassis for maximum durability and protection of components. It’s hinged engine cover and removable service panels allow wide, easy access for maintenance. Linde twin drive pedals creates fast and smooth travel direction changes without constantly moving feet from one pedal to the other.
- Linde twin drive pedals to control forward/reverse travel and braking
- Original Linde Load Control integrated in armrest
- Container entry height (overhead guard 2,170 mm)
- Hydraulic suspended comfort-class seat with extensive range of adjustment
- Hydrostatic steering, kickback free
- High safety and stability ensured by Linde ProtectorFrame
- Anti-glare display with fuel gauge, clock, hour meter and service information
- Control lights on display
- Plenty of storage space for writing utensils, beverage cans…
- Air intake filter with integrated cyclone separator
- High-performance hydraulic filter for maximum oil purity
- Full load capacity available up to maximum lift height
- Excellent residual capacities
- Maintenance-free resilient rubber mounting of mast/drive axle and tilt jacks
- Electronic control of tilt angle
- Electronic cushioning of end travel for forward/back tilt
- Superelastic tyres
- LPG truck fitted with a two-way catalytic converter
- The mounting of the gas bottle is ergonomically designed for easy changing
- LPG truck fitted with accurate ultrasonic fuel level indicator for exchange bottles
- LPG volumetric fuel tank version with fuel level indicator at the display
- Advanced functional design for optimum operator comfort and efficiency
- Superb working environment with spacious leg and headroom
- Excellent visibility of load and surrounding environment
- Resilient mounting of mast and drive axle absorbs road shocks and vibrations
- Quiet, stress-free working
- For mast functions and additional hydraulic circuits
- Electrically controlled by Linde Load Control levers
- The Linde pump only provides the required oil volume
- Less fuel consumption
- Extended hydraulic oil change intervals
- Superb visibility through the slim profile mast sections
Advanced engine and drive technology combined with the original Linde Load Control system are popular with forklift hirers because they enable the operator to use the trucks’ vast potential to maximise productivity.
The Linde Protector Frame incorporates a protective overhead guard and its supporting frame to form a strong protective zone providing optimum safety and protection for the operator. Top-mounted tilt cylinders provide seamless and smooth control of the tilt movements for excellent load stability in all operating conditions. This unique design also enables slimmer mast profiles to be fitted for outstanding visibility.
The spacious cab, comfort-class seat with adjustable arm rest and intuitive controls allow fast and stress-free working when you hire this Linde forklift. Step in relaxed, leave again relaxed. Linde brings to this forklift a generously sized automobile-class workspace. A perfect interface between operator and truck has been achieved with the Linde ergonomic design concept.
Uptime is optimized and productivity is increased when you hire a Linde forklift. 50 years of continuous development of the original Linde hydraulic system ensures you got a machine that’s ready to work and keep on working.
Years of outstanding performance in the toughest applications are the best credentials to look for when hiring a forklift. The enclosed robot-welded chassis is designed for maximum strength and durability. The resilient, maintenance-free mountings of the axles and tilt jacks cut downtime and operating costs and the decoupling of mast and drive axle with chassis and cabin results in reduced shock and vibration.