FORKLIFT HIRE -SERIES 393
ENGINE FORKLIFT HIRE
CALL 65 6545 3488
- Forklift hire from 1 day up to 5 years
- 2.5 – 3.5 tonnes capacity
- Diesel or LPG Engine
- Ideal for Stacking
The list of features built into every Linde Series 393 forklift is your guarantee of maximum efficiency of operation. With no clutch, differential or drum brakes, the original Linde hydrostatic drive allows sensitive, smooth, and precise driving even in extreme environments. The Linde Protector Frame provides an enclosed, robot-welded chassis for maximum durability and protection of components. It’s hinged engine cover and removable service panels that allows wide, easy access for maintenance. Linde twin drive pedals creates fast and smooth travel direction changes without constantly moving feet from one pedal to the other. Short pedal travel. No strain on ankles or legs. Operator maintains high efficiency levels. Mini levers for all mast functions are mounted on an adjustable armrest allowing precise and effortless fingertip control of all hydraulic functions for safe, efficient load handling. The engine’s rpm is automatically synchronised to precisely match hydraulic demands. The Diesel, LPG and CNG engines are matched to Linde‘s demanding requirements with high torque for impressive and flexible performance & fuel efficient. The forklift’s exhaust emissions are significantly below the current European limits.
- Linde twin drive pedals to control forward/reverse travel and braking
- Linde Load Control integrated in armrest
- Container entry height (overhead guard 2123 mm)
- Hydraulic suspended comfort-class seat with extensive range of adjustment
- Hydrostatic steering, kick back free
- High safety and stability ensured by Linde ProtectorFrame
- Anti-glare display with fuel gauge, clock, hour meter and servicing information
- Control lights on display
- Plenty of storage space for writing utensils, beverage cans etc
- Air intake filter with integrated cyclone separator
- High-performance hydraulic filter for maximum oil purity
- Excellent residual capacities
- Maintenance-free resilient rubber mounting of mast/drive axle and tilt jacks
- Electronic control of tilt angle
- Electronic cushioning of end of travel for forward/back tilt
- LPG truck fitted with a two-way catalytic converter
- LPG truck fitted with accurate ultrasonic fuel level indicator for exchange bottles
- LPG volumetric fuel tank version has a fuel level indicatorat the display
- Superelastic tyres
- Advanced functional design for optimum operator comfort and efficiency
- Superb working environment with spacious leg and headroom
- Excellent visibility of load and surrounding environment
- Resilient mounting of mast and drive axle absorbs road shocks and vibrations
- Quiet, stress-free working
- Enables performance parameters to individual applications
- Consistently high reliability due to dual circuits of all monitoring systems
- Fully protected within sealed aluminium enclosure against dust or moisture
- Automatic control of engine rpm to match hydraulic demand
- Superb visibility through the slim-profile mast sections
- Full load capacity available up to maximum lift height
The intelligent Linde Load Control system and precise fingertip control of all mast functions enables the operator to use the truck´s impressive potential to maximise productivity. Advanced engine and drive technology combine with these features to make the Series 393 an ideal choice for many forklift operations.
Top-mounted tilt jacks allow use of slim mast channel sections for optimum visibility in the Linde Series 393 range. The strong overhead guard and frame form a structural unit, resulting in maximum stability and safety.
Linde’s ergonomic design concept provides a perfect interface between operator and truck. The spacious, cushioned cab comfort-class seat with adjustable armrest and integrated intuitive controls create a superb stress-free environment that promotes optimum efficiency and high productivity.
Fitted with the renowned Linde hydrostatic transmission, which requires no differential, no conventional service brake, no gear box and no clutch, this superb range optimises productivity in even the most demanding work environments.
Isolation of the Series 393 cab from the mast, drive axle and chassis, cushions the operator from road shocks and vibrations. Maintenance-free mounting of axles and tilt jacks increases uptime and reduces costs.