ELECTRIC ORDER PICKER HIRE
CALL 65 6545 3488
- Forklift hire from 1 day up to 5 years
- 1.0 tonnes capacity
- Electric Motor
- Ideal for Picking
Choose either the V10-01 with fixed forks welded to the operator platform, for working with walk on pallets or the model V 10-02, with supplementary lift on operator platform and forks welded to the fork carriage. The pallet can be raised to most convenient working level for picking. Optimum matching of lift carriage minimises dead space to allow full utilisation of pallet surface area. Cabs are suspension-mounted with a floor designed to absorb shock and vibration, and lighting to illuminate racks, load and/or cab. Cabs are also fitted with storage compartments, pen holders and space for bottles, cans or tools, radio preparation, fans, preparation for data terminals and scanners.
- Unique modular design allows the perfect specification for each application
- Combination of different lift motors, chassis, masts, batteries, cabins, etc
- Optional lift motor sizes (3 options for light, standard and heavy duty)
- Two handed operation of controls via touch sensors ensures safety
- All traction and lift functions interlocked through deadman’s switch
- Emergency lowering under rear hood readily accessible in aisle
- Simple ergonomic controls allow precise, accurate operation
- Simultaneous traction and lifting/lowering
- Safe two handed operation ensured by integrated sensors
- Stepless automatic adjustment of speed
- Highly efficient use of energy and energy recovering
- Easily seen LED or optional LCD display
- Automatic speed reduction when turning
- Auxiliary functions such as rail guidance or battery lock indication
- Side guide rollers can be fitted for narrow aisle working
- Robust, economical high performance traction and lift motors
Linde’s V10 has the efficiency and high performance required for picking at heights up to 6350mm. Its powerful and economical AC drive unit combines optimum performance with low energy consumption and great reliability. Three different lift motor options allow the truck to be tailored to exactly match the application.
Outstanding visibility through and to either side of the mast offers the highest level of security. The V10 truck is designed to guarantee the operator’s safety when driving, lifting and order picking. The integrated touch sensors ensure two- hand operation and the LSC lift control monitors lift height and steering angle, automatically reducing traction speed when necessary.
The soft suspended stand-on platform and the low cab step height increases working comfort and makes the truck as easy to use at max. height as at floor level. A wide variety of storage compartments and options such as radio preparation, fans, preparation data terminals & scanners means the truck can be equipped for every kind of order picking application.
The powerful V10 lift motors provide fast lift of the cab whenever needed, to achieve the highest productivity possible. Based on the latest ergonomic standards, the working environment and the controls allow the operator to maximise throughput and the truck can work just as well in a wide aisle, as in a guided aisle.
Our expertise in designing and building material handling equipment is the guarantee that the V 10 is a truck you can rely on. Thanks to its easy maintenance, downtime is reduced and throughput is increased. Aspects like the central servicing make the V 10 an extremely reliable machine. The active cooling system ensures the highest availability even in extreme conditions.