FORKLIFT HIRE – SERIES 5021
ELECTRIC ORDER PICKERS
CALL 65 6545 3488
- 1.0 tonnes capacity
- Electric Motor
- Ideal for Order Picking
There are two versions available, the?model V 10-01 comes with fixed forks welded to the operator platform, for working with walk on pallets?and the model V 10-02 comes with supplementary lift on operator platform?and?forks welded to fork carriage. The pallet can be raised to most convenient working level for picking. With optimum matching of lift carriage minimises dead space to allow full utilisation of pallet surface area. The cab is suspension-mounted and has a floor designed to absorb shock and vibration?with lighting to illuminate racks, load and/or cab. The cab is also fitted with storage compartments, pen holders and space for bottles, cans or tools,?radio preparation, fans, preparation for data terminals and scanners.
- Unique modular design allows the perfect specification for each application
- Combination of different lift motors, chassis, masts, batteries, cabins, etc
- Side guide rollers can be fitted for narrow aisle working
- Robust, economical high performance traction and lift motors
- Optional lift motor sizes (3 options for light, standard and heavy duty)
- Two handed operation of controls via touch sensors ensures safety
- All traction and lift functions interlocked through deadman‘s switch
- Automatic speed reduction when turning
- Emergency lowering under rear hood readily accessible in aisle
- Simple ergonomic controls allow precise, accurate operation
- Simultaneous traction and lifting/lowering
- Safe two handed operation ensured by integrated sensors
- Stepless automatic adjustment of speed
- Highly efficient use of energy and energy recovering
- Easily seen LED or optional LCD display
- Auxiliary functions such as rail guidance or battery lock indication
Efficiency and high performance are the best words to describe the V 10. It is capable of picking at heights upto 6350 mm. Its powerful and economical AC drive unit combines optimum performance with low energy con-sumption and great reliability. Three different lift motor options allow the truck to be tailored to exactly match the application.
The V 10 truck is designed to guarantee the operator’s safety when driving, lifting and order picking. Outstanding visibility through and to either side of the mast offers the highest level of security. The integrated touch sensors ensure 2 hand operation. The LSC lift control monitors lift height and steering angle automatically reducing traction speed when necessary.
The soft suspended stand-on platform and the low cab step height increases working comfort and makes the truck as easy to use at max. height as at floor level. Wide variety of storage compartments and options such as radio preparation, fans, preparation data terminals & scanners means the truck can be equipped for every kind of order picking application.
The V 10 is designed to achieve the highest productivity possible. The powerful lift motors provide fast lift of the cab whenever needed. Based on the latest ergonomic standards, the working environment and the controls allow the operator to maximise throughput. Of course, the truck can work just as well in a wide aisle, as in a guided aisle.
Our expertise in designing and building material handling equipment is the guarantee that the V 10 is a truck you can rely on. Thanks to its easy maintenance, downtime is reduced and throughput is increased. Aspects like the central servicing make the V 10 an extremely reliable machine. The active cooling system ensures the highest availability even in extreme conditions.