ELECTRIC ORDER PICKER HIRE
CALL 65 6545 3488
- Forklift hire from 1 day up to 5 years
- 1.1 – 1.2 tonnes capacity
- Electric Motor
- Ideal for Picking
The Series 5213 model can be specified using Linde’s unique modular design systems to achieve a perfect solution for each individual application. Lift motors, drive motors, chassis, masts, batteries and cabins can be mixed and matched to suit every application. The choice of 24V and 48V variants provides the perfect solution to customers’ needs: 48V for high performance in medium and heavy duty applications and 24V variant for low to medium duty applications. The Series 5213 platform is suspension mounted and has a floor mat designed to absorb shocks and vibration. The integrated control panels in the very spacious cabin allow for maximum operator freedom of movement. Specially designed side barriers allow optimal order picking and the deadman pedal is hidden under the suspension floor mat to avoid trip hazards.
- Forks mounted on the operator‘s platform for working with walk-out pallets
- Operator is protected by a cage, the pallet is secured by a clamp
- Platform welded onto the operator’s compartment for picking bulky goods
- Supply lift on operator’s platform/span>
- Pallet can be raised to most convenient working height for picking
- Controls and integrated display panel are in the operator‘s field of view
- Standard LCD display gives the driver all necessary information
- Simultaneous driving/lifting/lowering
- Safe two-handed operation
- Electric steering with defined centre position
- Rail guidance rollers or inductive wire guidance technology can be fitted
- Esay and precise manoeuvring by steering knob
- Steer angle monitoring ensures safe high-performance driving characteristics
- Linde System Control (LSC) gives stepless automatic adjustment of speed
- Simple, ergonomic controls
- Safe cornering with curve speed control as standard
- Aisle safety assist tailored for each aisle in your warehouse
- Automatic speed reduction when turning
- Functions interlocked through deadman’s pedal and 2 handed operation
- Emergency lowering valve under rear cover easily accessible even in the aisle
- Drive and lift combine optimum performance with low energy consumption
- Latest MOSFET technology
Powerful AC drive units combine optimum performance with low energy consumption and three different driving and lifting options allow the truck to exactly match the application. The V range order picker incorporates efficiency and high performance with the capability of picking at heights up to 12000 mm. The tilting barriers increase productivity so that the operator can get closer to the rack to pick loads from the back of the pallet.
The low cab step height increases safety, while the 2 integrated touch sensors on the control panel ensure two handed operation. The V range truck provides outstanding visibility through and to either side of the mast to offer the highest level of security. The LSC monitors driving, lifting and steering movements and reduces their performance automatically, if needed.
The V range’s wide variety of storage compartments provided by the attachment bar and options means the truck can be equipped for every kind of order picking application. The operator is comfortable and at ease from the first second they enter the truck’s cabin and step onto the anti-vibration floor mat. No matter whether it is lifting or lowering, with or without load, the cabin of the V range truck always stops gently and precisely.
Linde’s modular design concept allows each V range truck to be tailored to match the application precisely in order to maximise its productivity at all times. Based on the latest ergonomic standards, the working environment and the controls allow the operator to maximise throughput.
Thanks to easy maintenance, downtime is reduced and throughput is increased. An active cooling system ensures the maximum availability even in extreme conditions. Linde special expertise in designing and building material handling equipment is the guarantee that the V model is a truck you can rely on.