FORKLIFT HIRE – SERIES 5213
ELECTRIC ORDER PICKERS
CALL 65 6545 3488
- 1.1 – 1.2 tonnes capacity
- Electric Motor
- Ideal for Order Picking
Unique modular design allows the perfect specification for each individual application.?Combination of different lift motors, drive motors, chassis, masts, batteries, cabins, etc. to suit every application.?Two voltage variants provide the perfect solution to customers needs: 48V for high performance in medium and heavy duty applications and 24V variant for low to medium duty applications.?Specially designed side barriers for optimal order picking.?Deadman pedal hidden under suspension floor mat to avoid trip hazard.?Platform is suspension mounted and has a floor mat designed to absorb shocks and vibration.?Very spacious cabin due to integrated control panels for maximum freedom of movement.
- Forks mounted on the operator‘s platform for working with walk-out pallets
- Operator is protected by a cage, the pallet is secured by a clamp
- Platform welded onto the operator‘s compartment for picking bulky goods
- Supply lift on operator‘s platform
- Pallet can be raised to most convenient working height for picking
- Controls and integrated display panel are in the operator‘s field of view
- Standard LCD display gives the driver all necessary information
- Simple, ergonomic controls
- Simultaneous driving/lifting/lowering
- Safe two-handed operation
- Electric steering with defined centre position
- Esay and precise manoeuvring by steering knob
- Steer angle monitoring ensures safe high-performance driving characteristics
- Linde System Control (LSC) gives stepless automatic adjustment of speed
- Safe cornering with curve speed control as standard
- Aisle safety assist tailored for each aisle in your warehouse
- Automatic speed reduction when turning
- Functions interlocked through deadman‘s pedal and 2 handed operation
- Emergency lowering valve under rear cover easily accessible even in the aisle
- Drive and lift combine optimum performance with low energy consumption
- Latest MOSFET technology
- Rail guidance rollers or inductive wire guidance technology can be fitted
Efficiency and high performance describe the V range order picker. It is capable of picking at heights up to 12000 mm. Its powerful AC drive units combine optimum performance with low energy consumption. Three different driving and lifting options allow the truck to exactly match the application. The tilting barriers increase productivity – the operator can get closer to the rack to pick loads from the back of the pallet.
The V range truck is designed to guarantee the operator‘s safety in all conditions while driving, lifting and order picking. Its outstanding visibility through and to either side of the mast offers the highest level of security. The low cab step height increases safety, while the 2 integrated touch sensors on the control panel ensure two handed operation. The LSC monitors driving, lifting and steering movements and reduces their performance automatically, if needed.
Entering the cabin of the V range truck and stepping onto the anti-vibration floor mat gives the operator the feeling of comfortable working from the first second. The wide variety of storage compartments provided by the attachment bar and options means the truck can be equipped for every kind of order picking application. No matter whether it is lifting or lowering, with or without load, the cabin of the V range truck always stops gently and precisely.
The unique modular design concept of the V-modular ensures that each truck can be tailored to match the application precisely in order to maximise it‘s productivity at all times. Based on the latest ergonomic standards, the working environment and the controls allow the operator to maximise throughput.
Our expertise in designing and building material handling equipment is the guarantee that the V model is a truck you can rely on. Thanks to easy maintenance, downtime is reduced and throughput is increased. An active cooling system ensures the maximum availability even in extreme conditions.