FORKLIFT HIRE – SERIES 1110
ELECTRIC ORDER PICKERS
CALL 65 6545 3488
- 0.7 – 1.0 tonnes capacity
- Electric Motor
- Ideal for Order Picking
The are two versions are available of the V08?with a?compact chassis width of 800 mm. The?model V08-01 comes with fixed forks welded to the operator platform, for working with walk on pallets?where as the?model V08-02 comes with supplementary lift on operator platform?and the?forks are welded to the fork carriage. The platform & pallet can be raised to the most convenient working level for picking and comes with a?wide access of 431 mm (V08 “Supplementary lift”) and low step-in height (135 mm). Both models are equipped with the?OptiLift® system to provide fully proportional lifting as well as quiet operation. Lowering can be controlled by a foot switch?& ensures soft landing of the forks ?that protects the load when lowering.
- Numerous storage compartments all around the controls to store picking tools
- Shrink wrapped paper holder and further storage area
- Optional accessories designed to streamline picking, including large workshelf
- Hourmeter, maintenance indication, battery indicator, fault code indication
- Truck activated by PIN-code, ignition key or by the innovative biometrical access
- Battery range available from 375 Ah up to 500 Ah
- Safe and easy side battery change (left or right) mounted on rollers
- Linde locking system secures battery in compartment and eases side change
- Direct and easy access to unlock the system without lifting the platform
- Powerful, smooth-running AC motor, 3 kW (at 100% output)
- Traction speed adjustable
- Automatic braking on releasing the travel switch
- Electromagnetic braking initiated by the emergency stop button
- Proportional power-assisted steering, self-centering and effortless to operate
- Positive steering feedback results in an efficient stability
- Automatic speed reduction when cornering
- All controls can be accessible by either right or left hand
- Simultaneous driving/lifting action enables fast move in-between two picks
- All truck parameters can be configured by the service technician
- Electronic management of all components permitting quick and easy diagnosis
- Rapid and convenient access to main components via front service panel
- Moisture and dust-proof motor, with zero maintenance requirement
V08 models are designed to optimize frequent 1st and 2nd level order picking with 2 different methods of putting down a picked item on forks. Two designs with direct access to the pallet are available to put down picked items regardless of the height of the platform. The OptiLift proportional control rises and lowers platform for accurate picking. Lowering of platform can also be controlled by an easy to use foot switch.
At the edge of the platform the operator has a perfect grip thanks to a slightly inclined edge for a safe pick. While lifting/lowering the supplementary lift on the V08, both hands are requested for further safety. At no time operator’s body exposed beyond the contours of the truck.
Low 135 mm step-in height and wide 431 mm entry allows easy and frequent access to the order pickers. On the V08 “Walk out” version, forks are welded to the platform giving the operator a wider direct same-level access. For more comfort, the damped mat is acting as a deadman sensor. While lowering, soft landing of the platform brings further control of the preparation and comfort to the operator.
Speed and economy continue over into truck diagnosis and preventive maintenance. The digital multifunction instrument display ensures the operator is always well informed. CAN-bus connectivity enables all truck data to be transmitted to a laptop by the service technician. Easy accessibility of all components and maintenance-free AC technology also play an important role in maximising truck uptime.
Linde offers 2 versions of order pickers for frequent 1st and 2nd picking level to provide the optimum solution for individual organisation. The central drive wheel guarantees traction as well as straight drive down the aisle and a perfect braking. The V08 “Supplementary lift” is fitted with robust and adjustable ISO forks for various applications.