ELECTRIC TURRET TRUCKS
CALL 65 6545 3488
- 1.4 – 2.0 tonnes capacity
- Electric Motor
- Ideal for Storage
The Linde Load Control provides precise, effortless fingertip control of all mast movements with an ergonomic full suspension, comfort-class seat fully adjustable to the operator’s personal preferences including two adjustable armrests with the compact electric steering wheel is integrated in the left armrest. Assured manoeuvring with Linde twin accelerator pedals a precision load handling with Linde Load Control ensures responsive, progressive and adjustable electric steering with essential ‘road feel’. Digital head-up instrument display for instant read out of truck status and an excellent visibility of load and surrounding environment.
- Chassis designed and built for maximum strength and durability
- Linde Curve Drive Control
- Torsion-resistant fixed triplex clearview mast
- Effortless forward/reverse selection places minimal demands on operator
- Digital instrument display for instant readout of truck status
- Capacities to suit every type of application: 360 Ah to 700 Ah
- Quick and easy battery change
- Maintenance-free AC traction and lift motors
- Configurable Linde Digital Control system
- Incorporates diagnostic technology
- Up to 1000 operating hours uptime between services
The Linde Active drive and lift concept employing advanced Linde control technology translates the powerful output of the AC motors into seamless productivity. A comprehensive selection of batteries ensures that each truck is precisely matched to the demands of individual applications.
The Linde Active range has established itself as a leading performer in intensive narrow aisle storage and retrieval applications, with superb levels of operator comfort, safety and impressive productivity ratios.
A perfect interface between operator and truck has been achieved with the Linde ergonomic design concept, including spacious cab, comfort-class seat with lumbar support and intuitive layout of all controls. The operator’s working environment ensures optimum performance.
Efficiency at work, efficiency in servicing. With uptime ratios of 1000 hours between services and a computerised diagnostic system, maintenance intervals are minimal and operating costs are reduced. All the truck’s performance parameters can easily be configured to match the requirements of the customer’s application.
The Linde Active range is constructed for heavy, sustained duty. Its compact robot-welded chassis is designed for maxi-mum strength and durability. The rugged construction and components provide a low centre of gravity for excellent stability and high residual capacities.