ELECTRIC TURRET TRUCKS
CALL 65 6545 3488
- 1.4 – 1.7 tonnes capacity
- Electric Motor
- Ideal for Storage
The Linde Load Control provides precise, effortless fingertip control of all mast movements with an ergonomic full suspension, comfort-class seat fully adjustable to the operator’s personal preferences including two adjustable armrests with the compact electric steering wheel is integrated in the left armrest. Assured manoeuvring with Linde twin accelerator pedals a precision load handling with Linde Load Control ensures responsive, progressive and adjustable electric steering with essential ‘road feel’. Digital head-up instrument display for instant read out of truck status and an excellent visibility of load and surrounding environment.
- Chassis designed and built for maximum strength and durability
- Heavy-duty materials provide low centre of gravity for stability
- A short wheelbase, compact chassis dimensions
- Smooth electric power steering ensure easy and efficient manoeuvring
- Panoramic view of the load and storage zones
- Mast is fixed to the chassis
- Traversing head provides the reach movement
- Automatic tilt and integrated sideshift are standard
- Quick and easy battery change
- Maintenance-free AC traction and lift motors
- Configurable Linde Digital Control system
- Incorporates diagnostic technology
- Up to 1000 operating hours uptime between services
- Effortless forward/reverse selection places minimal demands on operator
- Operator is able to maintain high efficiency and productivity levels
The Linde drive and lift system employing advanced control technology translates the powerful output of the AC motors into seamless productivity. A comprehensive selection of DIN batteries ensures each truck is precisely matched to the demands of individual applications.
The revolutionary Linde X range of reach trucks sets new industry standards for comfort and performance combined with outstanding safety in narrow aisle storage and retrieval applications.
A perfect interface between operator and truck is assured with the Linde X range concept, which has doubled the space in the cab. The comfort-class seat with lumbar support, incorporates the compact steering wheel and all hydraulic controls integrated into adjustable armrests. Unrestricted comfort and a truly intuitive control layout provides the perfect working environment for optimum performance.
Efficiency at work, efficiency in servicing. With uptime ratios of 1000 hours between services and a computerised diagnostic system, maintenance intervals are minimal and operating costs are reduced. All the truck’s performance parameters can easily be configured to match the requirements of the customer’s application.
The Linde X range is constructed for consistent reliability in demanding applications. Its compact, robot-welded chassis ensures maximum structural integrity and durability. The rugged construction and components provide a low centre of gravity for excellent stability and high residual capacities.