ELECTRIC TURRET TRUCKS
CALL 65 6545 3488
- 1.4 – 1.6 tonnes capacity
- Electric Motor
- Ideal for Storage
The operator is always protected by surrounding shields with an ideal driving position with panoramic visibility. The Linde e-Driver®: Electric power steering, ergonomic design matched to 45° operator stance. The pedestrian version has a robust construction, rounded contours with no sharp edges. Operator safety ensured by low skirt and design of tiller head and all controls on tiller can be operated with either hand.
- Automatic braking on release of drive control
- Responsive electric countercurrent braking
- Electro-magnetic emergency stop button
- Choice of three straddle legs widths: 900, 1,200, 1,350mm
- Wide range of panorama-view masts, standard to triplex
- Electronic management of all components for quick and easy diagnosis
- Performance parameters matching the specific application
- Digital multifunction display with safety alert
- Truck access control by unique PIN code (no-cost option)
- Wide and deep storage space for wrapping paper, work gloves, utensils, etc.
- Powerful, smooth-running motor, 3kW maximum output
- Top speed 6 km/h, loaded or unloaded (pedestrian version)
- Top speed 10 km/h with or without a load (platform version)
- Moisture and dust-proof motor needs no maintenance
- Wide range of batteries, 375Ah (3PzS) to 620 Ah (5PzS)
- Wide range of chargers, standard and wall-mount type
The trucks show their true strength in efficiency on the job. Powerful 3kW AC motor, Linde OptiLift® control for authentic proportional lifting and lowering, load capacity up to 1.600kg and efficient brakes add up to productivity in service at any duty level.
Design of the Linde L 14/L16AS Electric Straddle Stacker is not only good to look at, but also good for protection of the operator. The low skirt ensures that the wheels remain safely within the truck contours. Together with the rounded, smooth shape of the chassis and tiller head, this reduces all risk of injury or damage.
Everything the Linde L 14/L16AS is meant to do it does easily. And does most of it faster. All controls can be operated with either hand without ever having to let go of the tiller. The handles are made of corrosion-resisting material that is pleasant to the touch.
Speed and economy continue over into truck diagnosis and preventive maintenance. CAN bus connectivity enables all truck data to be read out on a laptop computer by the service technician. Swift access to all components and maintenance-free AC-technology play an additional part in keeping truck uptime up.
Rugged construction makes this a truck to rely on. The sturdy mast and the frame of high-grade pressed steel contribute to considerably longer truck lifetime as well as fast, easy and safe load handling.