CALL 65 6545 3488
- 2.5 – 3.0 tonnes capacity
- Diesel or LPG Engine
- Ideal for Stacking
- Responsive, smooth and precise driving
- No clutch, differential or drum brakes
- Hydrostatic drive system, well proven in
- Low maintenance costs and long life
- Diesel and LPG engine incorporating most advanced technology
- High torque
- Low fuel consumption
- With cup holder and storage compartment
- Multifunction indicator can display truck status, fuel level, etc.
- Low exhaust gas and soot emission levels, fit with EU stage IIIa standard
- Accurate and safe load handling
- Heavy duty application
- Automatic optimisation of engine speed on lift, lower and tilt motions
- Traction and lift functions completely separate
- Tilt angle adjustable
- Parking brake lever on the right side of steering column, easy to operate
- Direction light switch on the left side of steering column
- Switch button and indicator are well protected (IP 67)
Advanced engine combined with the original hydrostatic transmission system enables the operator to use the truck’s vast potential to maximise productivity. All mast functions are conveniently operated with the central control lever.
Routine deceleration and service braking by the automatic transmission, parking brake automatically engaged when the engine is switched off. Low noise levels ensures the instructions and acoustic signals are easily discernible.
Thanks to Linde unique twin pedal system, central control lever, multifunction indicator and other ergonomic features, Linde brings driver excellent drive experience.
Effective and cost-efficient at work: The original Linde hydrostatic drive cost does away with gearshift, clutch,differential and drum brakes. As a result, servicing costs are low, truck uptime is high and productivity is enhanced.
Engineered to work in heavy duty operation, the truck equipped with maintenance free drive system, and the structure optimised by the Finite Element Method.