ELECTRIC REACH TRUCK HIRE
CALL 65 6545 3488
- Forklift hire from 1 day up to 5 years
- 2.5 tonnes capacity
- Electric Motor
- Ideal for Storage
The comfortable operator compartment in the Linde Series 8923 comes fully equipped with an ergonomic tilting seat, adjustable steering console and control console. A Cushioned, adjustable armrest provides wrist support when using the central instrument display with individual fingertip control levers. Other extras also include a storage box and a drinks & pen holder.
- Adjustable steering console
- Adjustable control console
- Cushioned, adjustable armrest
- Individual fingertip control levers with wrist support
- Central instrument display
- Storage box, drinks and pen/pencil holder
- Easy service access
- Maintenance-free AC traction and lift motors
- Digital control system enables performance parameters to be adjusted
- Modern CAN bus technology
- Chassis designed for maximum structural integrity, durability and stability
- Four-way traction provides multi-directional versatility and manoeuvrability
- Battery capacities to suit every application: 480 Ah to 840Ah
- Rapid and simple battery changing system
- Tilting clearview triplex mast with full free lift
- Lifting, lowering, mast reach, mast tilt and sideshift are electronically adjustable
- Manual fork adjustment, adjustment range 560–1550mm
- Hydraulic fork spreader provides good visibility and high residual capacities
Energy efficient digital AC technology controls rapid lift and traction speeds in this high performance Linde forklift. The truck can be driven in any direction with smooth precision. A comprehensive selection of battery capacities enables each truck to be matched precisely to the needs of specific applications.
Pin access code control sets the performance parameters appropriate to each individual operator as standard. The ability to drive the truck in any direction enables long or wide loads to be moved in the safest manner. Assured stopping power is provided by the electromagnetic disc brake on the drive wheel and hydraulic brakes on the twin mounted load wheels on the right hand reach leg.
A fully adjustable tilting seat provides excellent ergonomics when storing or retrieving in high racking. Individual fingertip, lever control with wrist support and 360º electric power steering with adjustable steering wheel are also fitted as standard to boost ergonomics.
For maximum productivity all key operating parameters can be configured to precisely fit the requirement of the customer’s application. The drive wheel and the twin mounted load wheels on the right hand side automatically turn through 90° at the push of a button for sideways traction. Fork spread options up to 2,220mm are designed to handle virtually every type of long or wide load.
Reliability is engineered into the Linde Series 8923’s compact chassis with a design for maximum strength and durability. A low centre of gravity, provides assured stability and high residual capacities.